Discover the Map of Your Essential Self
We talk a lot about change, but is it really attainable? You can see yourself changing habits or behaviors but what about your temperament and character? Are these traits intrinsic to who you are?
G‑d created many feelings…There’s no way to go through life without experiencing all of them. You’re never going to be able to escape jealousy, anger, desire, feeling small. The only thing you get to choose is in which way you’ll feel them – whether holy or otherwise.
But just how do we choose in which way we’re going to navigate the inevitable currents of emotion? How do we attain emotional mastery and freedom?
The 7 Habits of Transformation takes you on a journey through your core emotions. It’s an in-depth analysis of your soul and psyche. And how you can manage your inner world to make your life and the world at large brighter, purer, happier, holier.
Here’s what some participants have said (more responses here):
“Wow! Just what I needed. In all my years I had never heard the notion that, “The goal of Judaism is not to reject any dimension of self. Whatever we’ve been given is meant to be used in the service of G‑d.” I had been conditioned to believe that there was no place for “all” of me. How enlightening! This is my first year counting the Omer and it is so great to start with a sound perspective. I have so much hope and anticipation for G-d’s divine revelation. Thank you Shimona for being a divine guide.”
“I was so moved by this discourse that I wept. Finally my spirit was lifted above my flesh and oh the Joy. I need to learn this step by step and will look for the wisdom, knowledge and understanding. How I needed this teaching.”
“Wonderful, Shimona, just wonderful. Like a lake seen clear through to the bottom.”
The Seven Habits of Transformation presents a portrait of the spectrum of human emotions and how to Uncover the Untapped Potential of Your Emotional Self.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to heal feelings of sadness, fear or anxiety by identifying and then melting away emotional blockages
- That we no longer need to feel afraid of the dark side of our emotional nature, instead we will learn to embrace it for its unique strengths and transform the darkness to light
- How to bring to the surface the deepest part of ourselves that remains unfulfilled and be given the guidelines to fill that void
- How to access the under-developed aspects of our nature and access the ability to soar way beyond our current state
- How to shed the screen that is preventing us from feeling true delight and experience the raw joy, beauty and light of this world
- How to use all this in service of G-d and rectifying the world – for good!
You can choose Basic or Premium access. Here’s what each option includes:
You will receive:
- 5 audio recordings of Shimona teaching a Chassidic discourse on the Seven Habits (The discourse discusses a simple Biblical commandment to count seven weeks between the holidays of Passover and Shavuot and the significance within our personal development.)
- A color-coded map of the Tree of Life with translations and definitions of each attribute, as well as the letters of the alphabet that govern the paths between each attribute
- The original Yiddish/English text of the discourse
- A 67-page PDF book with articles on each habit/attribute and Suggested Steps exploring each of the 7 Habits so you can apply the lessons to your life
You get all the above PLUS all this:
- 8 webinars
- Introductory webinar on the Tree of Life, our personality makeup and more
- The 7 Habits (One full webinar on Love, Respect, Compassion, Courage, Humility, Attachment and Surrender-Mastery respectively)
- An accompanying handout for each webinar that includes a summary and useful Suggested Steps which expand on those in the PDF booklet
Each webinar opens a different window on our essential makeup. Each one with the goal of shining a light and helping you shine yours.